1. People with different personalities can live together and be friends.
2. A "baciagaloop" is a half-wit or dummy (and applies to certain ex-husbands).
3. Sex and love can thrive for anyone as an older person, if they want.
4. Divorce (or losing a spouse) isn't the end of yourself.
5. Fake Scandinavian words can replace various insults.
6. No matter how old you get, you make mistakes.
7. No matter how old you get, you still need people (friends, parents, etc.).
8. Family members coming to visit often signals drama.
9. Never be a mistress, men give all the good gifts to their wives.
10. It's never too late to try new things and go new places.
11. Humor is something to cultivate.
12. If one of your friends suggest staying at a hotel because of all the hot men, it could be a place prostitutes do business.
13. Jealousy gets you nowhere.
14. AIDS and homelessness are horrible problems we still haven't solved.
15. You're allowed to embellish your stories after age 80.