1. What time of day are you least inspired/energetic that is NOT your bedtime?
2. What is the largest event (in population) you have ever attended and how did it go?
3. Where is the strangest place you've ever hidden something?
You know, if you have questions back to me, you can ask.
1) About 4:00 in the afternoon.ReplyDelete
2) The Monster's Ball starring Lady Gaga (50,000 under one roof).
3) I've never hidden anything on purpose.
First thing in the morning. I drag then.ReplyDelete
4th of July one year. The park was so crowded, no room to move. A firecracker went off its path and came right at me. I took off running around and over people. Took a while to shake it.
When I was a child I had a teddy bear I slept with every night. The back stitching of one leg came loose. It was perfect for hiding things.
1. Early in the morning (unless I've gotten enough rest which is rarely the case).ReplyDelete
2. Hmmm, no idea? Maybe a John Mayer concert?
3. I hide things in books all the time.