Greetings and welcome to your first Saturday post of random questions. I don't know if they are ever going to have anything to do with writing so this is going to be our "off topic" day. Enjoy and tell me what you think!
1. What is your absolute least favorite color?
2. If you could have lunch with any famous person, who would it be?
3. If you could shape-shift into any animal, which would you pick and why?
**Don't worry, I'll post my answers in the comments each Sunday**
1. Least fave color is orange
2. I'd love to have lunch with JK Rowling.
3. I'd shape shift into a dolphin so I could explore the oceans.
Least favorite is peuce.ReplyDelete
Sean Connery - sorry, so many greats out there, but that voice, sigh
A lone coyote exploring her world
2. Probably Terry Pratchett. To thank him for his wonderful Discworld Series. It is so difficult to choose, though.
3. A bird would be cool but I think a tiger suits me better. Maybe then I could run for the first time in my life.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Least favorite color is black,ReplyDelete
I'd want to have lunch with Sandra Bullock to pick her brain about her awesome talent.
I'd shape shift into a cat because they're so cool with their cool attitude, slyness, and well dogs don't really want to mess with them!