I don't know how to write a personal post well on this blog. I have had other blogs where I manage it but it seems to not mesh with the space I have created here. I dont know why...
So, in keeping with promises, I am going to post random things about me and you guys can ask your own stuff at any time.
1. I have a mother, not a father because he didn't want to be a parent (though he told mom over and over he wanted ten or so children). And my mother is incredible.
2. I am the youngest of three children, having two older brothers who I get along with.
3. I love animals, especially cats and dogs and turtles, but have no current pets.
4. There are six people in the world I trust with everything and only one of them is not biologically family (or married) to me. Outside of those six people, I have no other family due to death or their own actions.
5. I am a geek and that means video games, Magic the Gathering, and Dungeons & Dragons.
6. I love a good sword, have a few.
7. I can't throw accurately to save my life. Even asking to throw you a soda or a ball ends up in sad misadventure.
8. I am deadly accurate with a bow.
9. I take medication daily and don't remember a single day in my life without pain.
10. My husband and I met online.
11. I am literally a genius, though that has yet to come in handy.
12. My favorite place to be is a library, though cemeteries are nice because of how peaceful they are.
13. I have Cerebral Palsy so I have been in a wheelchair all my life.
OK, this can't go on. Your turn to ask me things.