I received the Liebster Blog Award from Kelley Gerschke over at Between the Bookends! It is an award to celebrate excellent bloggers who have yet to reach 200 followers. Kelley is really quite new to the blogging world but she is already moving up fast and has intriguing posts! Check her blog out: http://getbetweenthebookends.blogspot.com
Thank you, Kelly!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
**I’m changing the rules a bit since this site is going wonky on me. I only follow blogs I find helpful, encouraging, interesting, etc. I do extensive research before I click that little button that updates me on you and I’m excessively picky. So, if I follow you and you have less than 200 followers, take this award for yourself!
In the past I have also received: The Versatile Blogger, Donna's Luminary Laurel, Lovely Blogger, and Stylish Blogger. Thank you all for thinking of me. You rock!