Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Versatile Blogger Award
My friend (and fellow blogger) DM bestowed upon me the Versatile Blogger Award. This is the first blogger award I have received. **Thank you very much, DM!**
How it works is this: If chosen, you have to state seven things about yourself and then pass the awards on to the blogs you admire. I am not doing a specific number of bloggers but some do.
Seven things about me:
1. I love cottage cheese with nothing else in it.
2. I used to watch soap operas in my early teenage years but hate them now.
3. My favorite animal is a turtle.
4. I met my husband online.
5. Kirsten Dunst's song "Dream of Me" makes me cry.
6. I love all things paranormal/mystical (though not aliens so much).
7. I have been biting my nails since I was in diapers.
The Award Goes To:
(In no particular order)
Saumya has a wonderful blog full of kind inspiration. You feel like you're among friends when you're there.
Jonnia still has some of the best poetry around and, if you haven't read it, you really should.
If you want absolute hilarity when talking about the writing life, search no more. Tahereh shines when talking about even the most mundane aspects of life.
Nathalie is a very warm, honest person and you can tell that each time she blogs. One of the more approachable writers I know and one of the most talented.
***********I love all of the blogs I follow and it was very hard to choose just these but these are the ones I aspire to be more like in my own career.*********